Thursday, May 15, 2008

cousin fun!!

thought i would share some fun pictures of the kids with the cousins!! they were just wanting to model and take tons of pictures. i wasn't feeling very good for the last couple of days thanks to my mom she helped with the kids and cleaned the house. then of course my sisters helped the next day. i love having my family so close. i hate being sick!!!


this was the girls night out with the girls we had so much fun at dinner and then of course the mall! kelsey, our friend samantha, tatum, sydney and presley











i love this picture because i'm shocked presley's holding landon's hand, he scares her most of the time. they look so old it's crazy! i love that landon has his watch on that rex got him for his birthday, if he sees anyone put a watch on he asks for his right away.





12 comments:

onehm said...

So so cute! I love that your kids have so much fun together!
And of course your kiddos always look ADORABLE!!

I was so sad that I missed your Bunko...I heard it was FABULOUS, as usual!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I'm so sorry I haven't checked in to you blog latley, you have updated a ton of cute stuff! Your kids are so cute and thanks for saying I looked good after my bath in the pool! Hopefully NEVER again!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally cute! and so cute about Landon's watch! that is so fun!

Emily Webb said...

Love the cousins, they all love each other so much! How fun!

Tracey said...

You kids are all so cute! I haven't seen you since you quit doing hair, hope all is well!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

They are all so cute together! I love the one of them popping out of the cupboard- so funny! It was so great to see you at bunko- thanks for having me!

Cheryl said...

I love the picture of the kids in the cupboard. That is absolutely adorable!

Tiffany said...

SO cute Paige! I love sister and cousins too! There is nothing like it! Your kids as usual look so adorable!

Cami said...

SO cute pictures! I love the watch. Lets get together this weekend.

Webb Family said...

Cute pictures Paige! I'm surprised to that Presley & Landon are liking each other in that picture. Love ya!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a cute post! I just love all of are cute kids!

Sarah said...

Paige it is so fun to see how big your girls have gotten. I am starting a blog finally so I will put you on my list. We need to get together with all the kids!!