Tuesday, April 8, 2008

loved conference!

m.russell ballard's talk was so good, loved it! i'm so glad it's on my tivo list. it made me want to be a better mom and treasure every moment with my kids. i hope my kids know how much i love them and that i would do anything for them. they are such sweet spirits. i'm so blessed to have the privelege to have them in my home everyday and that i'm so lucky that heavenly father gave me the job to be there mom. i want my sweet kids to know that you are never alone that your heavenly father knows each one of you and is always here for you too. love ya my babies!
it was so good to watch conference even though i have to admit i fell asleep a lot. i can't blame the kids they weren't home. the house was so quiet w/o them . rex and i said it would be so weird not to have kiddos running around. it's so neat to see a new prophet and learn more about him. how sweet he is to his wife and funnier than i thought. i can see me leaving a note very similar to his wives haha i'm so grateful for such a wonderful husband how loves me and supports me. love ya babe! i found this quote about pres. monson i thought it was great to hear what others think of him. the late james e. faust 2nd counselor in the 1st presidency, once said of pres. monson; "no one in our time has been called so young to do so much...he is also blessed with so much energy...he's a big man with a big heart." i love this quote there were a lot, but i love that he started so young, it's amazing!




5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I loved M Russell Ballard's talk too! It was great to hear all the talks and that was a sweet quote about President Monson!

Webb Family said...

What a wonderful post about President Monson. I didn't know he was so funny! I loved Russell Ballard's talk too & I'm happy I have it recorded.

Susan said...

I loved that talk too! I keep thinking how can I be a better Mom. Loved Pres. Monson---before he spoke sunday afternoon I said I kinda miss Pres Hinckley and then Pres Monson brought tears to my eyes when he spoke about his wife.

Emily Webb said...

I did love the ones that I was actually awake for! Great talks by both!

Emily Webb said...

I did love the ones that I was actually awake for! Great talks by both!