Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i just had to tell my mom thank you for all you do for me and my family. my mom is always so willing to come help with anything i ask of her and is never bugged. i even talked to her today and i totally forgot to say thanks for last night. my kids love you so much and they are always so excited to have you here. we are all so lucky to have you in our lives! i love the picture above with you and dad with all the kids, you guys are the best i love you! i also had to share the beautiful picture of you, grandma, and cheryl you guys are so YOUNG! ok that's another plus about my mom she's beautiful!



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Your mom really is one of the sweetest ladies I know. YOu are lucky to have her! Miss you haven't seen you in forever. We needto get the kids together when school gets out!

Webb Family said...

What a sweet & cute way to tell mom thanks! She is so beautiful & we are so lucky to have her!!

Cheryl said...

What a nice tribute to your mom! I agree she is beautiful and wonderful. I love both of those pictures too!