Sunday, August 12, 2007

my man

Basics

1. Who is your man? rex
2. How long have you been together?9 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? dated 8 months,engaged 2 months,married 9 years
4. How old is your man? 32

You or your man?

1. Who eats more? we eat about the same
2. Who said "I love you" first? rex
3. Who weighs more?rex
4. Who sings better?neither were both bad
5. Who's Older?rex
6. Who's smarter?rex

DIFFERENT WAYS

7. Who's temper is worse? mine
8. Who does the laundry? me
9. Who does the dishes? me
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? rex
11. Who's feet are bigger? rex
12. Who's hair is longer? mine
13. Who's better with the computer? rex he had to copy and paste this for me
14. Who mows the lawn? carlos
15. Who pays the bills? i just retired from this. brad at the office does it now
16. Who cooks dinner? oh me or take out
17. Who drives when you are together? rex
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?rex
19. Who's the most stubborn? rex
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? me
21. Who's parents do you see more?mine
22. Who named your dog? we don't have one
23. Who kissed who first? rex kissed me first
24. Who asked who out? rex it was a blind date
25. What did you do? dinner, movie and then went to gameworks
26. Who's more sensitive? me
27. Who's taller? rex
28. Who has more friends?probably rex
29. Who has more siblings? rex has 1 brother & 1 sister and i have 2 sisters 2 brothers
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? rex for sure.

9 comments:

Webb Family said...

I loved your answers!! Thats funny that he had a copy & paste this for you.

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay! paige! once you learn hoe to copy and paste you can do anything! way fun answers!

ZB said...

I love that he copied & pasted for you! Classic.

Shannon said...

I'm laughing because I could not even pull this up to do. I am so amazing on the computer! Your answers made me laugh.

Jen said...

This was great to learn more about you guys! I am so laughing at the copy and paste and the who mows the lawn!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

so fun to learn more about you guys!! i love that rex copied and pasted it for you. what day is good to come and do blogging stuff?

Joni said...

It took me a little while to understand the whole copy and paste thing. I don't know if I've even uncovered all the possibilities! My sister keeps making fun of me because I keep changing my blog template and colors. I can't find anything I love!!! I don't have the advanced skills of blogging. (YET)

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I cannot believe 9 years!

onehm said...

I love learning all about everyone's hubbies! It's such fun!