Tuesday, August 14, 2007

7 crazy kids!

well it's been pretty crazy around our house the last couple of days. emilys in the hospital she's too early to have the baby and they've kept her in the hospital to keep a watch on her. in fact sydney's been telling people she's in jail ha ha. she over heard that she feels like it's jail especially em who is always on the go! so on mon. i picked the kids up and went to my parents for my dad's birthday party (i did warn my mom that i would have 7 crazy kids with me!) she was cool she is grammie them too..we had of crazy fun. randall picked the boys and i have the girls and i ended up taking presley also since bridget was leaving early the next morning. WE HAD A FUN BIG SLEEPOVER! the kids have been awesome i mean not awesome enough to ever have 7 kids.

10 of the thousand reasons why i could never have seven kids!!!

#10 i'm just not patient enough for all the questions.

#9 i would need a new suv like a club wagon

#8talking about kids in the car oohh i hate it when they unbuckle then can't get back buckled by themselves.

#7 the crying for no reason at all! and only lip gloss could shut her up.

#6 always having to follow through

#5 the guilt of having to hold all my babies, big or little!

#4 ruining your nap

#3 the restriction of the certain things you really can't do with kids, like going tanning i've thought about it,but you just can't do it.

#2 screaming!!!! i want a sippy in my milk, she has it a little backwards, but she does scream it.

ok i can't think of #1 i'm starting to feel guilty like i'm just complaining, but all of this stuff happened today,except for the nap they all took a nap at the same time. and they've been really good and it's only been 2 days.well heres my #1 they are so messy!


10 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i don't know how people do it. i can barely handle 3 and 2 of them are in school allday!! my 2 year old is the biggest nightmare.

isn't blogging awesome it helps you get rid of all your frustrations. love it when you post

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

onehm said...

Wow, that comment before mine is a mouthful....
I am really impressed with you and all the kiddos! Hope Emily is doing alright! You are such a great sister in law to take care of her kiddos like that!

Webb Family said...

Paige what's up with that comment, it's got to be a joke! I can help you out today! I love your new color.

Shannon said...

Wow Paige I had no idea you were bilingual sp? Haha! this is why you need to let me help! You always say no and I know you are going to eventually go crazy. remember she has not even had the baby yet!

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to go Paige!! you have it all right too! and even though you love them and are happy to help, it is hard! you are a great sister in law!
funny ten reasons too! and i love your new colors! and love to read your posts! and comments! hang in there! just keep swimming!

Courtney said...

This post is hilarious!! I can just imagine how your day was going! You handled it so well. Just like if you had 7 kids of your own you would handled it well too. I am not saying I wish 7 kids upon you. I am just saying you are a great mom and you handle thing GREAT!! What can I do to help with Emily? I can watch her kids anytime. Does she need meals? Just let me know!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you should get an award for Mom of the Day! It sure is sweet of you to help Emily out. How is she doing?

Joni said...

I want to be that person that can have ten kids, but I don't think I'm going to make it either! After I have each child, I declare I'm done.
How can something (like being a MOM) be sooo fun and so hard?!?

Corree said...

Way to go!! You are such a great sister in law. How is Emily doing?