Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my new year goals in feb.

so last week at bunko julie was encouraging me to still blog even though i haven't taken any pictures MY CAMERA BROKE so sad, it's really just an excuse. so i finally got the computer out and looked at blogs, then i looked at mine and noticed i've blogged atleast once a month, except for jan. so i'm slacking big time. i do have a big list of goals for this year. and blogging is one and it's the only one i'm not doing so hot with, but everything else is going good. i have read and actually studied the book of mormon, emily and i have decided when reading it we need all the help we can get so we got the book of mormon made easier. it's the best thing ever, we both need new ones we gave ours away! i'm lost without it!

i have been spring cleaning and organizing everything!!!! i have to take advantage of this mood it rarely happens. i even got rid of my cleaners and thinking i could do it myself and put my kids to work. i'm done doing hair so this will help with one of my goals, which is reading to my kids more. i'm actually very excited ,, butt i will miss talking to all my clients . they are all such good friends and i learn so much from them all the time. so now that i've blogged all night i hope i can get my big booty up to meet brooke and emily at the gym another goal, keep up on the working out on a regular basis and eating good that's not going as well. so julie this is why i don't like to write this much it just doesn't sound as good when i write a ton of stuff it probabaly hasn't made any sense, only to me! i will have to add to my to do list fix the camera and add pictures.

13 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

what are you talking about! it was a great post! and awesome you and Emily are reading the book of Mormon. and that sounds like a great idea to get that extra book to make it easier. maybe i need that too.

wow no cleaners! ouch! but way to go organizing and clearing out. that is awesome!

sounds like you have some great goals. and you are doing great on them . i rarely post pictures , or go in spurts, i hate having to load them on the computer, and then load them into the post so. i don't do it. i figure who cares.

loving the random post! and it was great. good job on your goals and just making goals. it reminds me i should think about mine more too. yikes.
and see i had no idea you got rid of the cleaners, or were already done doing hair. it's so fun to get a glimpse into your life!
good luck at the gym in the morning.

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh and i repeat myself after 2 am. sorry about that mega comment.

Webb Family said...

Yeah! I'm so happy to see you have not given up on blogging! I'm so glad you came w/ me to the gym. I feel like we had not talked forever. Love ya!

jayna said...

so fun to catch up on what you're doing. it's been so long. good luck with your new goals!

Shannon said...

Did you hear my cleaning lady story? paige you would have been so proud of me! Sounds like you are doing good on your goals this year. It always feels good to stay on track a little better. Fun to see a new post by the way!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

so happy to have you back:) you are ahead of the game- you set goals! Setting goals is on my to do list :)

onehm said...

This was an EXCELLENT post! I'm so glad that you want to blog more~ I've missed you!
And I love all of your goals. They are all wonderful!
;o)

Haymore Family said...

glad to see you back, considering you all were the ones that got me addicted! jk but those are awesome goals, i started back to the gym in december and it is my favorite part of the day now! good luck!

Cami said...

That is awesome Paige. I miss you! We need to hang out. I am having withdrawls. LOL!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love the update!

your goals are awesome..i need work on all of those things!
i hope you will still come to my blog even though i went private, i sent an invite to your email.

Tracey said...

Great update. We've been in town for a couple of months. It's been crazy. We are moving again on Saturday. I wanted to at least say hi through your blog.

Emily Webb said...

All I know is that I am glad I took advantage of your organization to take down my xmas crap!

thebigcookiefam said...

OK so I stumbled across your blog, it is fun to see your family! But, what is this that I hear about you not doing hair anymore, I will be so sad!!!!!!