Sunday, February 24, 2008

once a month monday memory?

i love this picture at christmas time with sydney, aunt xan,coco chanel, and presley. my girls are wanting a dog , which is funny because there kind of scared of them, like me! i promised tatum and syd if they stopped complaining they could have one. we will see, it might be years from now. haha!!! i love my aunt xan she always has a sweet little pup and always dolled up ,so cute!every year my aunt kim host the daley family christmas party at her house she is awesome and it is always a big hit. we do the nativity then a talent show which the kids fall in love with. here's tatum starting out with silent night which she doesn't know the words too, which none of us daley's can sing so it's a pretty funny talent show. i tried to stop her, but kim said no she has more. then she sang i'm a barbie girl. which sounds very innocent to a kid, but it does have some not so good phrases. the grand finale was "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" ok she got some laughs, she also got the talk about her being a queen and "QUEEN'S NEVER MAKE BARGAINS!" kim even gave them a little mary engelbreit picture. they loved it. in fact i couldn't remember the bargain part so i asked syd she reminded me. i have such a wonderful family, even when it's hard to get everyone together we pull it together, we have so much fun together!

10 comments:

onehm said...

So cute! I bet your family parties are a blast!!
How lucky to have family that are also some of your best friends!

Webb Family said...

I love your memory & that night she was cracking us all up! I couldn't believe how much Kennedi loved Xan's dog, not afraid at all!

Corree said...

What a cutie!! My girls would be singing the same songs - fun times!!

Emily Webb said...

Hah they are too cute with that little poochy poo! MAybe one day right?! You know that all my kids know all the crazy songs too! Love them all!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love that she just got up there and sang all of those songs...so cute!! i agree with onehm, i bet your family parties are a blast!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Oh aunt xan- just the thought of her makes me laugh!

left coast jorgs said...

Rex, my long lost cuz. It was sooo good to see you and Randall when I was there in Nov. You guys need to get out here and make a visit to my side of paradise. I actually ran into you blog from Christine Williams. Keep in touch will ya. Jamie

The Garrido's said...

Hi Rex and Paige, it is Holly (Webb) Garrido, Rex's cousin. I just think your family is beautiful! I can only imagine how hard you laugh day in and out with the husband that you have. I can remember him always making myself and many of our other cousins laugh so hard at family reunions. Tell Rex hello and its good to see you are all doing well.

Bridget and Dustin said...

I love that first picture of the girls. That was a fun Christmas party. I loved when Tatum got up to sing her songs.

Susan said...

I bet the girls love Aunt xan dog she is so sweet and tiny.....cute picture. I too loved it when Tatum got up to sing!