Monday, September 8, 2008

quick trip

this weekend we went up to show low for rex's parents 45th anniversary party. they have just recently bought land up there & they've had the older kids up to visit, but we hadn't been up yet. they are there a lot in fact tatum said today why aren't grandma & grandpa ever here? it's there dream to be back there & now that they are both retired they are able to go back & forth whenever they like.
i didn't take one picture sorry, but we had such a fun time seeing a bunch of family that we usually don't see. it was fun hanging out playing games, letting the kids run wild....they were so dirty! the best part was riding on the quads they were fighting to ride them so grandma would pile them on. we had a great time, thanks for the invite & happy anniversary!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you had so much fun. The weather is so beautiful up in the mountains. I love all the fun summer pictures. Your kids are so adorable!!!

Nikki said...

Quick trips are always so much

Holly Webster said...

Hey Paige! About a week ago I was reading your blog and Presley was sitting right next to me and we looked at all your pictures. Well that night I heard her say "Landon broke his arm!" to my boys. I thought maybe it was a Landon at school or something so I did'nt say anything but then today like a week later she was wanting to call Tatum to see how Landon broke his arm, so I asked her who told her that and she said " I saw a picture of him on their blog and he had a cast on his arm!" So I came to see what she was talking about, it's the picture below this of him with a purple gun or something, she thought that was a cast on his arm! I thought it was so funny because she was so concerned about "his broken arm." Anyways long story I know, but I thought it was funny. It dos'nt even look like a cast!!

1i1rp1i1r said...


شركة تركيب غرف نوم ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
.