Sunday, September 9, 2007

new eyes!

i'm lying in bed blogging with big huge goggles on and i look over to see how funny i really look cause my husband has the same goggles on! we got lasik done on sat. i'm so excited i can see now, it's been one of the easiest surgeries i've done. your recovery is to sleep and put eye drops in. no problem! six years ago rex and i went in for the consultation i then found out i was pregnant with tatum so rex went ahead and did it. this time he just got an inhancement. rex's twin brother randall and our friend flloyd had it done so we all went together. thanks amanda for driving us you even stopped at mcdonalds for breakfast for all of us kids on valum. i'm so glad you didn't have a camera. i can't believe it the doctor said i'm now seeing 20/20.

17 comments:

Shannon said...

please take a picture of rex in his blue blockers and post it on your blog. He would love that! Haha

Bridget and Dustin said...

Yes, please take a picture of Rex in his cute blockers! I'm so excited that you can see 20\20 now!

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blah, blah by lindsey said...

wow!! that is awesome. did you used to wear contacts? i had no idea. glad everything went well.

Joni said...

So cool! My sisters-in-law had Lasik done too and they've loved it! I'm trying to talk my husband into doing it too!!!!

ZB said...

Please oh please take a picture! This post just won't be complete without it. Horray for 20/20!

Jen said...

YAY for the 20/20! I so want to get mine done! Who did yours? I need good recommendations.

Libby said...

Good for you guys. I'm as blind as a bat but keep telling myself that I might do that one day. I'm a chicken, but I'm glad to hear that it was an easy surgery. Woo Hoo-no more waking up searching for glasses in the morning!!!

The Carns said...

I am still trying to get a picture of Floyd off of my cell phone,so I can Blog it.That would be hilarious!
You guys are just lucky that I forgot my camera,because it would have been a great picture.You guys were all drugged up.I am next.

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo yay 20/20!

onehm said...

Very cool! I can't believe you were so brave...I would be so scared to let someone touch my eyeballs!
Glad that it went so well!

Stacey Crewse said...

Congrats!! Isnt it the best to be contact free! You two need a picture together... with the lovely goggles!

Bridget and Dustin said...

now that you can see 20/20, Do you still think Rexy is sexy?

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

I am jelouse, i want to have this done so bad.

Jellybean babies said...

You are brave Paige! Nothing says romance like his and hers lasic surgery. Except for maybe matching his and hers goggles and valium buzzes.I just had to start wearing glasses when I play piano. Can't bring myself to go in!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Lasik is the best money I have ever spent! Congrats!

Jamie said...

What a funny visual this creates:):):) Congrats on the new eye sight !! That is amazing.