Sunday, July 1, 2007

update overload!

so i was going to add even more pictures, but it won't let me and that's my sign to stop. and landon is not feeling good he is pretty warm, i think he's getting more teeth. i was going to put on the pictures of swimming lesson, you can look on bridget's blog there doing swimming lessons with presley. they are doing so well. they almost scare me more now. especially sydney she has improved the most before she wouldn't even put her face in the water, now she will jump in without letting you know, she does finally get to the side. we are very proud of her, and by the way it helps because both of the girls have a crush on the teacher tyler.

8 comments:

Courtney said...

I love that you are receiving signs to stop. I think my husband would love if the computer sent me signs to stop. I love watching children learn how to swim. They get so much confidence. I hope Landon is feeling better. Hope all is well. I miss talking to you. Hope to see you soon.

Bridget and Dustin said...

I love watching the kids in swimming, they are doing so good!

Webb Family said...

i'm happy that you finally had some time to post, cute pictures.

Crazymamaof6 said...

they were looking super cute swimming!kinda scary sydney is feeling really brave!but sounds like she is getting some skills though!So fun!

onehm said...

So fun! Love all the latest posts. How sweet to see that your adorable girls are crushing on the swim teacher. Love the pics from the carnival...cool activity!
And what cute little dancers. I think we are going to start dance this year. I'm afraid of the commitment, but oh well, right?
;) Glad you're back.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

congrats on the swimming. that is awesome that they are taking to it so quickly. glad you are back

ZB said...

I totally understand the update overload, just glad to hear about you and your family a litte here and there.

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Love all the pictures, i am bummed that it wouldnt let you do more. Fun family