Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hangin' at Brooke's






i hung out at brooke's house all day fri. i blogged while brooke organized her room. so this is what the kids did after the naps. they love going in the closet and goofing around. kennedi looks like she is impressed with landon, they have so much fun together! and of course landon and sydney were having fun wrestling, they do this at home all the time they were having fun with all the paper. i hung at brooke's while tatum was at school. her school is just down the street so i hang there a lot. she wears a uniform and hates it! if i don't bring a change of clothes or she's in a bad mood, so today is the last day of school so get a good look at this picture of the uniform she's going to ryan elementary in the neighborhood. and regular clothes from now on yohoo!!!!

14 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

You are so lucky to have your sister close. And for your kids to have cousins their age. By the time my sisters have kids, my kids will be moved out.

Webb Family said...

I love hanging out with you and I'm also so happy are kiddos have each other to play with!

Skousen Family! said...

I love these KIDS!
PAige remember if you ever need a babysitter I am ALWAYS here for you GIRL!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoo hoo on the end of the uniform! I didn't put my kids in a school that had uniforms because i couldn't handle it! I like cute clothes and didn't need the drama of the uniform. congrats on that! your kiddo's are so cute and look so fun! Cousins are great!

ZB said...

What a great time in your lives. You live close, your kids love to play. So fun. I can't believe the "paper" picture. I thought, "oh no...what have these kids done..." evidently that's a normal occurance.

As for the uniform...I love them and I am totally gonna torture my kids with a school that has uniforms. It's the school teaching in me.

onehm said...

Adorable children. How fun! Love that your and Brooke's kids get along so well together...

Emily Evans said...

Cute pictures! I love the ones in the closet. That's so funny that they like to play in there.

Bridget and Dustin said...

I love all the cute pictures of the kids!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

What was all that paper??? Wow! I would have had fun with that too as a kid. I'm glad to see your posts. It's looking very cute!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Ohhh and to think that I am responsible for all of these beautiful children! LOL! HI PAGE! it's brooke farnsworth. I can't believe you have all of these children. What a beautiful family you have. Okay-it's been yrs since I've seen you guys. Tell your husband Rex hello too- absolutely halarious that this all started at Jamba Juice! hahaha too funny. oh the spirit works in amazing ways doesn't it? Good to see you.

Julie Rae said...

Yeah! You are blogging! I just found your link on Bridgets site. I will be sure to check in to see your super cute kiddos!

Webb Family said...

Hi this is Cody.I love when your family comes over to play and when you come just to say hi.

Unknown said...

Hey Brooke- It is so fun to see that you got a blog, and your kids are all so cute!

Anonymous said...

nice-wallpapers
lyuj u & lk 82